The NavHaz Junction Forum Index
Front Page | Forum Root | Downloads | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Profile | Login to check messages | Log in | Register
<  been away for years, a few questions?
sunlightbroken
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm  Reply with quote

I haven't played in years and was looking to get back to playing again. I picked up Twx proxy, it looks great but have yet to find a telnet client to use, one that would let me set links for scripts in the ui and one which could record my keystrokes and allow me to hit a button to repeat what I had just typed. I don't mind paying for software but am looking for a free alternative to a program like ZOC. Would Zoc work. I have downloaded v6.02 but have yet to try it out. What are the drawbacks to an unregistered version of zoc, Is it possible that it would perform what i need; if not, what would.

Thanks. Cheers for the great site, it's nice to comeback after all these years and see the community still thriving.
Singularity
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 am  Reply with quote
Site Admin

A lot of people use swath. Zoc is also still popular. Sometimes I use putty and autohotkey for macros. Most people use a bot now, mombot mostly, and it has the ability to do hotkey scripts too.